Digital Marketing Specialists closely work with clients to develop, guide, and operate their digital business strategies.
At Bold+Beyond, they will collaborate across multiple client projects, acting as an analytical leader and a digital media marketer. They will closely work with clients to examine client and syndicated data to develop insights around user engagement, site optimization and ROI.
They are responsible for everything from developing long-term holistic business plans to creating website monetization, social media, or mobile strategies. They assess client business models and identify new revenue opportunities within the context of brand, market, user, financial, and technology constraints.
- Define learning objectives, KPIs, and supporting metrics based on business objectives and design direction. Develop the measurement and tagging strategy required to deliver on that plan.
- Tell a comprehensive story of how users respond when they interact with our clients’ advertising, content and product experiences.
- Leverage a broad range of data assets to identify key learnings and actionable insights that inform strategy.
- Participate in the analytics implementation and data validation process for new digital initiatives.
- Develop multi-channel media plans leveraging media research tools and resources to aid in plan development and buy recommendations.
- Construct and and review digital (and possibly print) RFPs, lead program/media provider selection and negotiate rates with selected media partners.
- Provide agency points of view on media opportunities, conduct competitive analysis and analyze media alternatives to recommend the best allocation of the working media budget.
- Ensure deliverables align with overall plan strategies and program results highlight key findings with actionable insights.
- Campaign budget management.
- Collate and distribute all traffic reports ensuring all recommendations and resulting actions are identified and completed
- Ensure acquisition targets for all digital platforms are met within the agreed budget requirements
- Work closely with the content producers to ensure content is optimised before it is published
- To work with design team on creation of digital acquisition assets to drive transactional and advertising revenue
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure maximum market share to clients
- Ongoing optimisation of all transactional landing pages based on an ongoing testing programme
- Manage all paid-for activity across all digital platforms (web, mobile, social) working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager Insights and Campaigns to ensure this is within the main campaign frameworks
A passion for digital.