Bold+Beyond is highly collaborative and participative.
At Bold+Beyond, UI Designer responsibility is to design beautiful and compelling product. Designer responsible for concepting, creating and delivering design for a wide range of deliverables, including apps, sites, products and installations. You are a creative who’s excitement for digital thinking is apparent in everything you do. You are a thinker and a creator who consider the meaning and the usability of their products equal to aesthetics (Balance design principles with client business objectives). You will work closely with art directors, copywriters, motion designers, developers and producers and report to the art directors.
- A strong background with 2+ years of UI design experience. In addition, a strong knowledge of UI design processes and methodology.
- A truly professional design experience crafting high-quality solutions within a creative or agency environment (digital, interface and graphic design, typography, navigation and iconography).
- A solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and familiarity After Effects (or another to quickly animate designs)
- Advanced skills to observe, analyze and conceptualize both Brand/Industry environment and Digital ecosystem of our Clients.
- A perfect efficiency in following a design brief and brand identity standards.
- An Strong understanding of interactive design and the fundamentals of information architecture, hierarchy, and layout.
- Experience in collaborating across disciplines with team members at all levels interdisciplinary teams. Someone who will not just listen but anticipate the needs, concerns, and input from teammates across departments
- A sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Someone open to feedback who will know how to defend his vision and design choices.
- Excellent communication skills. Designers must be able to express their ideas clearly and work in a team environment both internally and with clients.