2019 Summer Internship Program - (6/17 - 8/9)
Thank you for your interest in Bold+Beyond’s 2018 Fall Internship Program.
Please review the following information carefully before submitting your application.
The 2018 Fall Internship Program is 13 weeks from September 4th through November 30th, 2018. Interns are required to work full-time (9:00am – 6:00pm daily) for the duration of the program. Overtime will not be permitted.
Interns are responsible for their own transportation, housing and relocation costs.
About the internship
Bold+Beyond is looking for a Creative and Marketing Intern in the Creative department in Los Angeles, CA.
Interns will work closely with the Creative team to complete a variety of projects and assignments.
- Web Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer
- Print Designer, Brand Identity Designer
- Social Media Management Intern
- Paid Media Intern
- Copywriter Intern
- Project Management Intern
Prior experience in advertising agency, marketing or digital agency is a plus.
We are seeking candidates with excellent verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, and strong customer service sensibilities. Interns must work effectively under pressure and as part of a team.
To be eligible for the internship program, candidates must be:
- Currently a college junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree OR a current graduate student OR a recent graduate that has graduated within twelve months of the start of the internship program
- Individuals who now or in the future will require visa sponsorship are not eligible
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and until all positions have been filled. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Please mention the position you are applying for.
In addition to a resume, candidates must submit responses to the following questions on a separate document. Answers should not exceed 2 pages TOTAL.
1. How did you hear about this internship and what made you decide to apply?
2. Why are you interested in pursuing a career in marketing and/or digital creative advertising?
3. What do you expect to gain from an internship with Bold+beyond and what are you career objectives?