2019 Summer Internship Program - (6/17 - 8/9)
Thank you for your interest in Bold+Beyond’s Fall Internship Program.
Please review the following information carefully before submitting your application.
The Fall Internship Program is 13 weeks from September through November. Interns are required to work full-time (9:00am – 6:00pm daily) for the duration of the program. Overtime will not be permitted.
Interns are responsible for their own transportation, housing and relocation costs.
About the internship
Bold+Beyond is looking for a Creative and Marketing Intern in the Creative department in Los Angeles, CA.
Interns will work closely with the Creative team to complete a variety of projects and assignments.
- Web Designer, UX Designer, UI Designer
- Print Designer, Brand Identity Designer
- Social Media Management Intern
- Paid Media Intern
- Copywriter Intern
- Project Management Intern
Prior experience in advertising agency, marketing or digital agency is a plus.
We are seeking candidates with excellent verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, and strong customer service sensibilities. Interns must work effectively under pressure and as part of a team.
To be eligible for the internship program, candidates must be:
- Currently a college junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree OR a current graduate student OR a recent graduate that has graduated within twelve months of the start of the internship program
- Individuals who now or in the future will require visa sponsorship are not eligible
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and until all positions have been filled. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Please mention the position you are applying for.
In addition to a resume, candidates must submit responses to the following questions on a separate document. Answers should not exceed 2 pages TOTAL.
1. How did you hear about this internship and what made you decide to apply?
2. Why are you interested in pursuing a career in marketing and/or digital creative advertising?
3. What do you expect to gain from an internship with Bold+beyond and what are you career objectives?