Bold+Beyond is a growing consulting and digital agency in search of an experienced WordPress and Shopify Developer. We’re looking for someone interested in working with talented team members, exciting clients, and growing a Shopify practice.
We work on both domestic and global projects with merchants across Consumer Electronics, Outdoors, Fashion, Beauty, and CPG. We’re looking for someone that shares the same values, wants to be a part of something that is growing, and loves bringing award-winning user experiences to life for customers. We want to design and build beautiful, technically sound websites. We’re looking for new teammates that are positive, love supporting their colleagues, and want to have the opportunity to spread their wings when the opportunity presents itself.
Location: Remote – Los Angeles a plus
Hours: Full-Time or Contractor
Start Date: Immediate
- Manage client requests and follow-up between the CEO, the team, and the clients.
- Maintain calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, client and investor visitors, and key projects
- Submit and manage clients requests to the team using Asana, Slack, and emails.
- Suggest planning organization and optimization based on deadline and objectives.
- Participate in weekly brainstorms around strategy team, growth team, creative team, and Tech Team learning from the entire team how to build brands, create user-friendly and performant digital products, and conceptualize and execute growth strategies for both A-list innovative startup and Fortune 100.
- Attend calls and meetings, as requested, providing detailed and accurate recaps of the discussion with follow-up steps
- Make Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and account presentation materials as needed
- Develop and update presentation decks for global conferences and clients
- Daily maintenance of invoice processing including vendor set up in Quickbook, working with Business Affairs to determine recoupability for each project, coding in Ariba, submitting to accounts payable, and liaising with necessary parties to ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Classify documents and assets on the agency servers.
- Rally internal assets of the company as needed.
- Collect new clients’ information, schedule meeting, and create/edit proposals.
- Monitor and classify qualified leads
- Collect and track information about newly founded start-ups and VCs as needed.
- Work with Operations & Production team on new release scheduling and ensure content is delivered to all partners and clients on schedule; rectify any issues that exist
- Support agency social media channel management
- Perform basic design work such as resizing photos for social posting
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Mater’s Degree
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Comprehensive experience with PC and Mac platforms, especially with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel (graphing)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet strict deadlines, and possess a proactive style that anticipates problems before they arise
- Working knowledge of and passion for tech, startups, digital platforms, and growth marketing
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Effective online research methods.
It would be bold:
- 0-2 years of experience working as an executive assistant.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, for several executives.
- Experience in Tech or VCs.
- Very strong follow-through and problem-solving skills.
- Possess a desire to learn more, to ask questions, and to grow with an outstanding team willing to mentor and nurture talented individuals.
- Possess a desire to evolve and grow within the company.
Career Opportunities and Benefits
- Rapid 2 years careers evolution: Project Manager, Account Manager, Strategy Analyst, Growth Marketing…