Full time position
Bold+Beyond is the first Consulting and Creative agency combining 50% business consultants with 50% creatives to create effective growth and significant long-lasting value. We are thrilled to provide some of the most influential brands in the world from Fortune 500 ( L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Forever 21, Commerzbank, Publicis, TBWA) to innovative startups (like HUM Nutrition, Agnetix and Clay AIR).
Bold+Beyond GrowthLab is a rapidly growing new practice of the agency. The GrowthLab is Growth Hacking marketing practice that helps innovative startups and public companies to launch new product and reach rapid and sustainable growth.
We’re looking for a talented Growth Hacker who is tech-savvy and is eager to maximize their strengths and skills. You love optimizing marketing activities and figuring out creative and effective ways to create growth, lead generation and user acquisition.
This person will be the “first boots on the ground” and will take operational responsibility for launching the practice. You will work with and report directly to the CEO. This position is intended to move into a Director of Growth title once established and proven with the company.
- Experiment and implement new growth strategies to boost customer acquisition and retention
- Generate quality leads by developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns that fit with client marketing strategy
- Optimize and manage clients’s online presence and engagement
- A/B test new tools and campaigns to increase lead generation and reach
- Track, benchmark and analyze campaigns to make recommendations on media spend
- Design creative marketing messages and assets to create impactful content
- Develop original and innovative content and strategies to improve SEO and increase visibility
- Proactively find PR opportunities
- Create viral growth through referral marketing and other growth hacking techniques
- Proactively track and improve Share of Voice on forums & review sites
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing tools, trends, and strategies
- Identify high-impact marketing opportunities; plan, experiment, iterate, learn, and optimize constantly
- Develop and track KPIs for clients
- Adapt plans to target different user segments
- Aggressively research new ideas and strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of user acquisition, growth hacking or marketing experience
- Tech savvy
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Data driven and analytical
- Creative thinker
- Proficient in Excel
- Familiar with using a CRM system like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience writing for a variety of channels
- Fast learner
- Action-oriented and a “do-er”
- Comfortable speaking to clients and prospects both on and offline
- Good design eye
- Understand basic UX principles
- Salary: $55,000 – $75,000
- Stock Option Plan
- Frequent catered lunches and team outings
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance (Medical, dental…)
- Life Insurance (Coming soon)
- 401K (coming soon)
Please read the job description carefully and apply only to openings that match your skillset. Cover letters go a long way and please make sure you have researched our company, services, clients and check out our website.
Please Note – We sincerely appreciate your interest in BOLD+BEYOND. Due to a high number of applicants, we can only respond directly to those who best qualify and meet the specific criteria and standards of our roles.