Bold+Beyond is a fast-growing consulting and digital agency searching for a talented and experienced Inbound Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for someone interested in working with talented team members and A-List clients, creating a new future for this industry. We partner with domestic and global companies with businesses across Tech, SaaS, and traditional B2B businesses. We’re looking for someone who shares the same values and wants to be a part of a global, fast-growing, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to build tomorrow’s brands and products. We’ve developed frameworks to connect the dots between data, content digital media, and technology to create effective growth and significant long-lasting value—a true end-to-end model. Joining Bold+Beyond means having the opportunity to build some of the most iconic companies with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful talents from all over the world.
We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world, from Fortune 500 companies (L’Oreal, LVMH, Canal+, Commerzbank) to some of the world’s fastest-growing startups (like HUM Nutrition, Prive Revaux, TripSitter.Clinic, SureSale, Agnetix, and Clay AIR).
Location: Remote – Los Angeles a plus – Office in Beverly Hills
Hours: Full-Time or Contractor
Start Date: Immediate
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist at Bold+Beyond, you will get to do more than just write content for marketing campaigns.
- Develop a strong understanding of our client’s services, competition, industry, and marketing goals and objectives and contribute to developing the strategic marketing for their company.
- Actively brainstorm, propose, and implement new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, social, inbound marketing, email campaigns, and events to grow customer acquisition.
- Drive and execute large scale paid campaigns across Google Marketing Platforms (Google Ads, GDN, YouTube, DV360) and Social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others)
- Write various marketing materials, including web pages, conversion assets, blog posts, emails, social media content, and more.
- Build and manage our active content/editorial calendar.
- Support the content writing, graphics, and sales team to achieve marketing and sales timelines and overall performance goals.
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and present reporting to the team.
- Understand analytics and data, and use them to create effective content strategies.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, tools, and offerings around inbound marketing.
- Manage projects with content writers, design team, and website development team.
- Analyze, review and present Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews to stakeholders and recommend growth areas for the account.
Inbound Marketing Specialist candidates should have experience in attracting customers to a brand or website through content campaigns.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as an Inbound Marketer or equivalent.
- You must have a Portfolio of prior content to share across three mediums (i.e. blogs, videos, e-books, webinars, etc.)
- You must have an excellent understanding of writing, editing tools, and rules, including punctuation and grammar, as well as brand guidelines and consistent voice.
- You must have strong project management skills alongside a flair for entrepreneurialism.
- You will need to be friendly, knowledgeable, and have an acute eye for detail.
- You must have high-level written and verbal skills and client-facing solid presentation skills.
- You must demonstrate the ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI.
- You will have a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Marketing, Journalism (or equivalent).
- Rapid careers evolution: Inbound Marketing Director, Growth Director, Head of Growth…
- Equity opportunity in the company
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Bonus incentives for achieving goals metrics up to a 50% of base salary in additional cash compensation available
- Three weeks Paid Time Off 2 -vacation and 1 Sick to start
- Health insurance
- Career training and learning opportunities
- Weekly happy hours
- Quarterly company events
- A great team and office in Los Angeles!