Social Media Manager Intern
Bold+Beyond is a consulting and creative agency that focuses on brands rather than advertising, our core value is a mix of 50% strategy and 50% creativity. We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world from Fortune 500 companies (like L’Oréal, Lindt, Guerlain, Commerzbank, great agencies like Havas, Publicis, TBWA) to innovative startups (like HUM Nutrition, Agnetix and Clay AIR) with Business Consulting services and Creative Marketing Operations.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for someone that can bring fresh perspectives to our work. We take a particular care about our team and want only to work with the most passionated persons of great taste, trying to constantly improve themselves and pushing the boundaries. As an apprentice, you’ll work side-by-side with our brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
- Solid writing skills with creative copywriting experience
- Active accounts across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- 1+ years of professional work experience (experience at interactive, advertising, public relations or marketing agency preferred).
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint…) and Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides…) softwares.
- WordPress back office experience (writing posts, editing pages…).
- Possess background knowledge and a true passion for the social media marketing space.
- Must have strong verbal and writing/grammatical skills as well as ability to present information and ideas logically and clearly
- Perfectionist with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
Why working with Bold+Beyond
Bold+Beyond is an award winning advertising agency, we have a deliberately small team launching in Los Angeles in order to focus and produce the best out of our work. Everybody has a great autonomy and handles great responsibility, bringing our shared experience and growing capabilities to a high level. You’ll learn more here than anywhere else while being able to shape what the LA office will look like in a few years.