Bold+Beyond is a growing consulting and digital agency in search of an experienced Front-End Engineer. We’re looking for someone interested in working with talented team members, exciting clients, and developing digital products.
We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world from Fortune 500 companies to some of the world’s fastest-growing startups (like HUM Nutrition, Privé Revaux, SureSale, Agnetix, and Clay AIR).
We’re looking for someone that shares our values, wants to be a part of something that is growing, and loves bringing award-winning user experiences to life for customers. We want to design and build beautiful, technically sound websites. We’re looking for new teammates that are positive, love supporting their colleagues, and want to have the opportunity to spread their wings when the opportunity presents itself.
Location: Los Angeles | Remote Options
Start Date: Immediate
- Plan, manage and execute social media vision to drive brand discovery, customer engagement, and sales.
- Keep abreast of relevant trending content on a daily basis and report back to the team.
- Brainstorm and execute innovative new social strategies, test new platforms, and expand social monetization opportunities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of social media metrics and data analysis and ownership of data touch-points.
- Manages internal creative team and oversees campaign strategy, leading creative ideation to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for customers and meets channel growth goals.
- Develops and owns multiple team KPIs for a social media strategy to drive results toward our business goals over the short and long term that are reported to senior leadership.
- Provides thought leadership and guidance for social media best practices such as content publishing guidelines, KPI benchmarks, and channel growth strategies across our organization.
- 2-3+ years of agency-side or brand experience in social marketing, including creative development.
- Familiar with CMSs such as Sprinklr, Spredfast, etc.
- Knowledge of emerging platforms such as TikTok and Clubhouse.
- Experience communicating with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite to manipulate and analyze data.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership.
- Experience generating and executing large-scale social media campaigns across digital platforms with a track record of growing audiences and delivering on engagement metrics.
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners/talent.
- Analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Experience launching and/or directly managing social accounts.
- Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and pioneering new approaches within your team or comp
- Rapid careers evolution.
- Health insurance (medical and dental).
- 401k retirement (upcoming).
- Generous vacation days.
- Weekly happy hours.
- Quarterly company events.
- A great team and office in Los Angeles!