Bold+Beyond is a growing consulting and digital agency in search of an experienced Front-End Engineer. We’re looking for someone interested in working with talented team members, exciting clients, and developing digital products.
We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world from Fortune 500 companies to some of the world’s fastest-growing startups (like HUM Nutrition, Privé Revaux, SureSale, Agnetix, and Clay AIR).
We’re looking for someone that shares our values, wants to be a part of something that is growing, and loves bringing award-winning user experiences to life for customers. We want to design and build beautiful, technically sound websites. We’re looking for new teammates that are positive, love supporting their colleagues, and want to have the opportunity to spread their wings when the opportunity presents itself.
Location: Los Angeles | Remote Options
Start Date: Immediate
- Joining our Digital Product team.
- Working with UX and UI designers to produce tight, forward-thinking, responsive, and scalable front-end experiences.
- Building out digital platforms that are performant and with exceptional user experience.
- Building out custom WordPress websites with our internal tools and framework.
- Building out tailor-made web applications answering our clients’ technological needs.
- Deploying and maintaining websites with Automated deploys on VPS servers or manually through FTP and SSH tunnels.
- Working with Project Management to scope new functionality requests and supporting Sales to scope new projects.
- Working with our Technical Director, to always provide our clients with cutting-edge technology and efficient technical solutions.
- Intense passion and strong desire to be successful in the field of web development or programming.
- Ability to move between customer projects, understand business needs that drive features, and be consultative throughout.
- A great team player.
- We want to work with positive-minded people.
- Strong worth ethic and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working within the WordPress platform, PHP, the WordPress API, or WP GraphQL.
- 3+ years of experience working with modern web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience working with code bundlers and build systems like Gulp, Webpack, or Snowpack.
- Experience working with CSS pre/post-processors like Sass, Less, and Post-CSS.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as Vue, React, Nuxt, or Next.js and headless implementations or SSR.
- Experience working with front-end animation libraries like GSAP, Tween, or animejs.
- Superb QA, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Always wanting to push the boundaries of what is possible to create impactful web experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, or similar field.
Nice to Have
- Experience with cloud services like AWS, Firebase, Google Cloud, Netlify, etc.
- Experience working with graphics programming or shading languages (i.e Three.js, WebGL).
- Experience working with the Pug/Jade templating syntax.
- Familiarity with CI/CD operations & configurations.
- Familiarity with VPS setup and configuration through SSH.