Bold+Beyond is a fast-growing consulting and digital agency searching for a talented Growth Marketing Manager.
We’re looking for someone interested in working with talented team members and A-List clients, creating a new future for this industry. We partner with domestic and global companies with businesses across Tech, SaaS, and traditional B2B businesses. We’re looking for someone who shares the same values and wants to be a part of a global, fast-growing, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to build tomorrow’s brands and products. We’ve developed frameworks to connect the dots between data, content digital media, and technology to create effective growth and significant long-lasting value—a true end-to-end model. Joining Bold+Beyond means having the opportunity to build some of the most iconic companies with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful talents from all over the world.
We are thrived to provide some of the most influential brands in the world, from Fortune 500 companies (L’Oreal, LVMH, Canal+, Commerzbank) to some of the world’s fastest-growing startups (like HUM Nutrition, Prive Revaux, TripSitter.Clinic, SureSale, Agnetix, and Clay AIR).
Location: Remote – Los Angeles a plus – Office in Beverly Hills
Hours: Full-Time or Contractor
Start Date: Immediate
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Bold+Beyond, you will be in charge of the following:
- Develop a strong understanding of our client’s services, competition, industry, and marketing goals and objectives and contribute to developing strategic marketing for their company.
- Actively brainstorm, propose, and implement new ideas for growth marketing campaigns.
- Analyze, review and present Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews to stakeholders and recommend growth areas for the account.
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and present reporting to the team.
- Understand analytics and data, and use them to create compelling content strategies.
You will be the owner of our client’s Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC).
Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that leverage SEO, Social Media, PPC, Paid Search, Growth Hack, Email Campaigns, and unfair Advantages to grow customer acquisition.
- PPC: Manage and optimize the large-scale paid social on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube; and paid search campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing, Apple Search, and Amazon Search to meet the target KPIs across a diverse range of initiatives (eg: revenue generation, new subscribers, win back lapsed subscribers, new product or series awareness, app installs, content sampling, video views, and product engagement).
- SEA: Generate, maintain, and refine keyword lists (long-tail keywords and phrases), ad copy, site link extensions, keyword inclusion and exclusion, and other campaign assets.
- SEO: Research and define keywords lists, backlinks, and content to define, implement and optimize appropriate SEO strategies.
- SEO: Define and manage active content/editorial calendar.
- Content: Write various marketing materials, including web pages, conversion assets, blog posts, emails, social media content, and more.
- Content: Adjust and update ad assets to improve campaign performances.
- Growth Hack: Identify and implement growth opportunities in a tangible manner to accelerate user and customer acquisition.
- Influencers & Partnership: Identify endorsement and partnership opportunities through short-lists, and manage and lead partnership execution.
- Reporting: QA campaign launches and ensures data is being adequately tracked and fed to provide reporting and keep the campaigns up to date.
You will support the Conversion Rate (CR) optimization.
- Monitor and analyze data analytics (Google Analytics, Hotter, Amplitude…) and screen recording.
- Identify User experience issues and suggest improvements to optimize user flows and conversion paths.
- Suggest new features to the A/B test.
You will be the owner of our client’s Lifetime Value (LTV).
- Define and collaborate with the content team to create appropriate blog content (articles, white papers, infographics, videos, photos) to upsell and retain customers.
- Define, implement and monitor automation to improve customer retention.
- Manage and optimize E-mail marketing strategies to build engagement and drive conversion.
- Monitor customer journey to suggest new strategies, features, or products to increase LTV.
Data Analysis and Revenue Opportunities
You will be the owner of our client’s Data and Revenue Analysis.
- Collect and track records of user and product data.
- Analyze data to provide reports and conclusions.
- Identify opportunities and suggest new revenue growth ideas.
- Rapid career evolution.
- Health insurance (medical and dental).
- 401k retirement (upcoming).
- Generous vacation days.
- Weekly happy hours.
- Quarterly company events.
- A great team and office in Los Angeles!