Social Media Intern
The Social Media Intern will work on day-to-day tasks, brainstorms, research and content creation. Our ideal candidate must be a creative thinker and will be able to thrive in a fast-paced business environment while working effectively and collaboratively with team members.
- Brainstorm, create content and draft copy for daily content across client social media platforms.
- Monitor and stay on top of emerging trends in social media, culture and applications to appropriately apply that knowledge for content creation.
- Assist with day-to-day client needs.
- Conduct on-going research projects on key industry trends and competitive insights.
- Contribute original content to Bold+Beyond agency social network properties.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with the ability to earn school credit for participating.
- Knowledge of social media channels & platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Snapchat, and Google+.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage.
- Must be Internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media.
- Must be comfortable using excel, Google Docs, Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Minimum of three (3) month commitment.
- Must be available now: Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 12 weeks